Product Name: Blackstone Labs – Angel Dust V2
Brand: Blackstone Labs
Product Type: Pre-workout / Stimulants (contains caffeine)
This is classed as a pre-workout with stimulants, this means it contains caffeine and neuro-stimulants to help mentally and physically boost your workout performance by increasing your focus and oxygen delivery to the rest of your body.
Blackstone Labs provided one of the most intense, ground breaking products in the history of pre-workouts. This was ANGEL DUST which offered intense energy and explosive pumps every workout. Two years later, Blackstone labs reformulated Angel Dust into Angel Dust V2 which provides more intense energy, strength, endurance and pump.
Angel Dust V2 provides some of most intense, high quality ingredients you could ask for, listed in the ingredients list. This pre-workout contains no fillers. In every scoop of Angel Dust, you will obtain all the necessary energy to complete your workout accomplish goals. Expect to see snake-like veins and intense vascularity.
- Beta alanine: Is known as a non-essential amino acid which is converted inside the body into a natural chemical compound known as carnosine. Carnosine has an important role in normal functioning of the body including the adequate functioning and development of the muscles, heart and many other organs. Carnosine increases physical endurance by providing electrical nerve signals to the required muscle groups. The fundamental role of beta alanine once conversion has occurred is to provide a barrier and reduce the accumulation of acidic residue during a workout. This assists in the reduction of lactic acid accumulation which contributes to a reduction in muscle fatigue. Beta alanine is the compound that causes the tingling sensation experienced after consuming a pre-workout.
- L-Tyrosine: Is categorized as a non-essential amino acid which is found in most proteins and metabolically synthesized inside the body from an amino acid known as phenylalanine. The supplemental form of Tyrosine contains acetic acid which enhances the bioavailability and absorption rate. N-Acetyl L-tyrosine is the most commonly used form of supplement tyrosine due to the bioavailability. Tyrosine has an important role in the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine which are two hormones that regulate the bodies stress responses. When the body experiences stress, its ability to naturally synthesize tyrosine is inhibited which may result in a deficiency. Tyrosine supplementation may decrease the risk for deficiency and enhance performance and memory when the bodies under stress. Tyrosine is also required for the synthesis of brain chemicals such as serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which is known as the happy hormone because it enhances mood and restful sleep.
- Citrulline: Is an organic non-essential amino acid which is converted inside the kidneys into another amino acid known as L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. These two compounds are important for ensuring a healthy cardiovascular system. Nitric oxide is enhanced by L-citrulline which assists the arteries to function efficiently and relax which enhances blood flow. L-citrulline supplementation is more effective in increasing L-arginine levels in the body rather than L-arginine because chemical reactions that occur. L-citrulline is implemented as a cardiovascular health and sports performance supplement. L-citrulline assists in reducing fatigue and enhancing endurance for both anaerobic and aerobic exercise.
- L- Carnitine: Is an amino acid that is naturally produced inside the body which converts triglycerides into mitochondria which are oxidized to produce energy where in return burns body fat. The body can convert L-carnitine into other amino acids known as Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Propionyl-L-Carnitine. Carnitine also boosts recovery where the majority of carnitine pools inside the skeletal muscles. L-carnitine supplementation is implemented to increase levels in those whose natural levels of carnitine are low. Natural L-carnitine levels may be low because of a genetic disorder, certain medications, medical procedures, strict vegetarian diets and dieters. L-carnitine is beneficial in conditions relating to the cardiovascular system including congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, myocardial infarctions and chest pain.
- Taurine: Is an amino acid which can assist with enhancing mental focus and clarity which is perfect those wanting to reduce their body fat percentage whilst reducing the side effects. Taurine also acts as a testosterone booster to increase the body’s ability to put on lean muscle and fight free radicals which helps to build good, strong and solid muscles.
- Agmatine: Is a compound which is naturally synthesised by decarboxylation of the amino acid arginine, hence it is also known as decarboxylated arginine. Agmatine wields modulatory actions directly or indirectly at several targets underlying control mechanisms. Some of the control mechanisms include neurotransmitter receptors, nitric oxide synthesis, ion channels, membrane transporters and polyamine metabolism. There are various medicinal uses for Agmatine including reducing heart rate and blood pressure through the modulation of molecules. It also functions in enhancing glomerular filtration rate, protects the kidneys and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Betaine Anhydrous: is a substance that is involved in healthy liver function, carnitine synthesis and cellular reproduction.
- L-Norvaline: Is a modified form of the amino acid valine which enhances muscle strength, growth and improve muscle endurance. Norvaline can also extend the activity of L-Arginine and other metabolites that promote nitric oxide production.
- Caffeine: Is found naturally in tea, coffee and chocolate where it also comes in supplement form. Caffeine enhances mental alertness, reduces drowsiness and improves coordination.
- Hordenine: Is a naturally occurring alkaloid from the phenethylamine class that occurs in plant life. It is known to enhance cognition by improving concentration and enhancing mental focus. Hordenine is a central nervous system stimulant and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.
- Velvet Bean extract: is commonly used in traditional medicine to increase testosterone levels, increase libido and reduce inflammation. This compound also reduces spasms, calms nerves, lower blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and purifies the blood. It is also used as a diuretic, aphrodisiac and treats oedema. Vanilla bean extract also contain L-dopa which is a precursor of dopamine. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that regulates mood.
- N-methyl Tyramine: Is a naturally occurring monoamine compounds and is a derivative of the amino acid tyrosine. Tyramine acts of the peripheral nervous system because it is unable to cross the blood-brain barrier. Tyramine releases catecholamine. Catecholamine are hormones synthesises by the adrenal glands.
- Acofuel: Enhances athletic performance, mood and energy.
- Yohimbine Bark: Is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, performance enhancer and to enhance general health and wellbeing. Yohimbine bark can help treat side effects of antidepressant medications, erectile dysfunction and low sex drive.
- Enduramax: Is an electrolyte which increases recovery and endurance.
- Di-caffeine Malate: Is similar to caffeine in the manufacturing of energy but reduces the negative effects on the stomach.
- Noopept: Produces positive effects on mental performance where it improves memory, enhances learning capacity, increases energy, focus, concentration and thought clarity. The communication between the neurons in the brain are improved which enhances their efficiency leading to a healthier brain.
- Increased vascularity
- Increased pump
- Strength and endurance
Directions for use:
Use one (1) scoop and consume with 300ml of water 30minutes prior to exercise.