Product Name: BSN – Hyper Shred 60 serves
Product type: Fat Burner / Stimulants (contains caffeine)
This is classed as a fat burner with stimulants, this means it contains caffeine and neuro-stimulants to help mentally and physically boost your workout performance by increasing your focus. This fat burner will also greatly assist in helping reduce fat lost through boosting metabolism and transferring fat cells back into usable energy for the body to utilise, therefore resulting in fat loss.
Hyper Shred by BSN is an energy boosting and weight management supplement which is formulated to help you enhance your focus and support your metabolism. However, the goodness of BSN Hyper Shred doesn’t stop here, as users can experience a clean energy and training support without the crash! BSN Hyper Shred has combined powerful pre-training powders and innovation to bring you a weight management and streamlined focus supplement like never before. With 200mg of caffeine, this will help you extend your training session and increase your energy levels. Hyper Shred offers a convenient and hassle-free way to manage your weight and optimise your energy. It is the answer for anyone who is looking for a clean fat burner and weight management supplement that doesn’t give you the crash afterwards! So if you’re looking for a fat burner that also helps you manage your weight and bring you closer to your fitness goals than look no further than BSN Hyper Shred!
- Glutamine: helps sustain a positive nitrogen balance which enhances health and exercise maintenance. It also has other vital functions in the body such protecting and supporting the digestive and immune system. It is also one of the crucial energy sources for the brain.
- Vitamin C: Is required for the growth and repair of tissues in all aspects of the body where it helps to make cartilage, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels and collagen. Vitamin is also required for repairing teeth and bones and in wound healing.
- L-Tyrosine: Is categorized as a non-essential amino acid which is found in most proteins and metabolically synthesized inside the body from an amino acid known as phenylalanine. The supplemental form of Tyrosine contains acetic acid which enhances the bioavailability and absorption rate. N-Acetyl L-tyrosine is the most commonly used form of supplement tyrosine due to the bioavailability. Tyrosine has an important role in the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine which are two hormones that regulate the bodies stress responses. When the body experiences stress, its ability to naturally synthesize tyrosine is inhibited which may result in a deficiency. Tyrosine supplementation may decrease the risk for deficiency and enhance performance and memory when the bodies under stress. Tyrosine is also required for the synthesis of brain chemicals such as serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which is known as the happy hormone because it enhances mood and restful sleep.
- Taurine: Is an amino acid which can assist with enhancing mental focus and clarity which is something that is highly beneficial for those wanting to reduce their body fat percentage and reducing the side effects. Taurine also acts as a testosterone booster to increase the body’s ability to put on lean muscle and fight free radicals which helps to build good, strong and solid muscles.
- L-Carnitine: Is an amino acid that is naturally produced inside the body which converts triglycerides into mitochondria which are oxidized to produce energy where in return burns body fat. The body can convert L-carnitine into other amino acids known as Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Propionyl-L-Carnitine. Carnitine also boosts recovery where the majority of carnitine pools inside the skeletal muscles. L-carnitine supplementation is implemented to increase levels in those whose natural levels of carnitine are low. Natural L-carnitine levels may be low because of a genetic disorder, certain medications, medical procedures, strict vegetarian diets and dieters. L-carnitine is beneficial in conditions relating to the cardiovascular system including congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, myocardial infarctions and chest pain.
- African Mango: Is a ground up seed that is high in soluble fibre which is known to enhance digestive health and assist with the absorption of blood sugar levels stabilizing substance and other nutrients.
- Aids with weight management
- Enhances energy
- Burns fat
Directions of use:
Manufacturer recommends to take one serving before for breakfast and one before exercise.