Product name: Cyborg Sports – Ultra-Leaan Protein 60 servings
Brand: Cyborg Sports
Product type: Amino acids/ Essential amino acids/ Intra-workout
Ultra Leaan Protein is a great amino acid source specifically engineered for athletic performance and recovery during and after exercise and workouts. Made from instantized Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) Ultra Leaan has no fat, no carbs, no lactose, no sugar, and no dairy content. The EAA’s in Ultra Leaan have efficient absorption to assist in recovery and lean muscle gains.
Protein powders particularly Whey Protein have been a staple for bodybuilders and athletes for decades. Traditional protein powders are not ideal for everyone. Dairy, lactose, and fats can all wreak havoc with your progress if you have any intolerance, allergies, or strict dietary conditions. If you’ve ever had a protein shake and just didn’t feel quite right after it then chances are your body is telling you it’s not happy with what you just ingested. This is where Ultra Leaan Protein can help. Ultra Leaan is very gentle on your system – no dairy, no lactose, no fat, no carbs, no sugar and no gluten. It is comprised of pure free-form amino acids that are instantized for perfect mixing.
Regular proteins contain 20 amino acids that are chained together in bonds that are cleaved apart by the digestive system. Of the 20 amino acids only 9 are essential which is where we get the term Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) and Ultra LEAAN. They are deemed essential because you must consume them for the body to be able to effectively repair and build muscle tissue. Free Form Amino Acids like those in Ultra Leaan require no digestion to cleave their bonds so they are effectively utilized. It is this increased efficiency, the adequate levels of EAA’s, and the lack of digestive discomfort that makes Ultra Leaan Protein the preferred choice for many people.
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Histidine: Is a semi-essential amino acid that functions as a precursor of histamine which is a compound that is released by the immune system in an allergic reaction.
- Isoleucine: Is an amino acid which enhances endurance and assists with muscle recovery.
- Threonine: An essential amino acid that makes up collagen, elastin, bones, enamel protein and promotes the metabolism of lipids in the liver. This amino acid also supports cardiovascular, liver, immune and central nervous system functioning.
- Lysine: Is an essential amino acid which has an important role in calcium absorption and building muscle proteins. Lysine aids in the recovery from trauma or surgery and helps the body to produce hormones, enzymes and antibodies. It also has an important role in the production of carnitine which is a nutrient that converts fatty acids into energy.
- Tryptophan: Is an amino acid that is an essential building block for numerous organic molecules including enzymes, serotonin, neurotransmitters, melatonin and structural proteins.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Protein supplementation
- Boosts muscle recovery and reduces fatigue
Directions for use:
Mix 1 (one) scoop with 250 – 400mL of water and consume during or after exercise.