Product Name: ALR Industries – HumaPro
Brand: ALR Industries
Product Type: Amino Acids / Essential Amino Acids (EAA)
This product is classed as an Essential Amino Acids blend. It is designed to help athletes develop muscle and can be used as a substitute for whey protein or any protein. This product allows 99% of the essential amino acids it contains to be synthesised with muscle tissue.
Having trouble with your workout or you simply need the right tools to reach your fitness goals?
The ALR industries crew has created advanced essential amino complex which increases your performance. These are the following facts of Humapro:
- Backed by clinical studies and scientific research
- Increase of 250% of fat lost than traditional whey protein
- Pre-digested amino acids for ease of digestion
- 100% Gluten Free
- 100% Lactose Free
- No carbohydrates / sugars
- Vegan Friendly
- No sodium
- Only 0.02 calories for each serving
HumaPro is an essential amino blend designed to help athletes develop muscle and can be used as a substitute for whey protein or any protein. HumaPro allows 99% of the essential amino acids it contains to be synthesised with muscle tissue.
Humapro does not contain any diary, animal or sugar preservatives.
- L-leucine – It is primarily known to assist in maintaining muscle tissue, providing assistance to weight lost and increased in protein synthesis which the absorption of protein into the body.
- L-Valine – This amino acid is attributed to increase metabolic rate, promoting muscle regeneration and the reduction of cravings.
- L-isoleucine – This amino acid is important for promoting muscle tissue recovery and reducing the deterioration of muscle tissue..
- L-threonine – This amino acid is primarily known for fat burning.
- L-methionine This amino acid is known for it’s assistance in promoting muscle growth, effectiveness of your metabolism and maintaining good levels of cholesterol.
- L-tryptophan – This amino acid is primarily known for the assistance in deeper sleep and elevated control of mood patterns.
- L-tyrosine – This amino acid attributes to reduce stress whilst assisting with elevated mood.
- L-cysteine – This amino acid is a precursor for synthesis of proteins cells, coenzyme A, glutathione and taurine.
- L-leucine malate – This amino acid provides a combination of assistance to weight loss and increased in protein synthesis within the body.
Directions of Use:
Use one (1) scoop with 250ml of water before training and one (1) scoop after training with 250ml of water. Can also be used as another source of protein. Can be consumed multiple times a day for more protein consumption and recovery.