Product Name: ATP – Amp V 37.5servs
Brand: ATP Science
Product Type: Non stimulant Fat burner
This new revolutionary fat burning supplement from ATP is the most advanced non stimulant fat burning supplement on the market. It will help increase the amount of fat you burn throughout the day and during training, help suppress your appetite, enhance training performance as well as work as an anti-inflammatory tonic.
- Fat burner
- Performance enhancer
- Appetite suppression
- Source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 oils
- Carthamus tinctorius: Derived from the safflower oil, this ingredient is a high quality conjugated linoeic acid and one the most popular natural fat burning ingredients. CLA will work by releasing fat burning enzymes in the body to help break down stubborn fat on the midsection and thighs. CLA will also help to protect lean muscle tissue from being broken down and used as an energy source and is perfect for those wanting to maintain muscle tone whilst losing fat to achieve a fit and defined look.
- Pomegranate seed oil: This ingredient is a rich antioxidant added to AMP-V to help combat free radicals which can cause damage to healthy cells in the body.
Directions of use:
- Fasted cardio – drink 2ml pre-workout on an empty stomach, may use again intra-workout.
- Keto / low carb / high fat /high protein diets – drink 2ml pre-workout, may use again throughout the day as an appetite suppressant and energy tonic
- Pre-workout – drink 2ml pre-workout
- Intra-workout – 1 or 2ml to maintain focus and appetite suppression
- Post-workout – 1 or 2ml post workout to maintain “after burn” fat burning while in a glycogen depleted state
- Pre meal – drink 2 ml immediately before meal or add to salad dressing / vinaigrette to lower the GI of meal and prevent over eating
- IBD – drink 1 ml every 2 to 3 hours to relieve symptoms
- Endurance – drink 2 ml prior and 1ml every hour of event
- Strategic stacks:
- Carnitine – stack with unflavoured and unsweetened N-acetyl carnitine at 3 to 5grams
- Stims – combines well with a black coffee or caffeine based stimulants (PDE2 inhibition and catecholamines)
- Probiotics – obesity, IBD, asthma, insulin resistance, fatty liver …. Are all associated with dysbiosis and inflammation
- Astaxanthin 10-25mg and Coq10 200 to 500mg enhance performance and fatty acid oxidation when combined