Product Name: GAT – Supertein protein
Product Type: Protein Powders / Breakfast Protein / Meal Replacement / Post Workout Protein / Whey Protein Blends / Applicable for male and females
Build lean muscle, reduce muscle soreness and lose fat! This protein is available to be used by both male and females! This premium protein powder contains a unique blend of multiple types of proteins, each designed to be digested at different rates.
This type of protein is perfect for the fitness enthusiast who needs extra protein within their diet to help improve muscle endurance, strengthening and recovery. This protein can also be used by the average consumer as meal replacements and assistance in fat loss and muscle recovery. Because this protein is a multi-stage digesting protein, it allows the consumer to feel fuller for longer and helps supply a constant source of nutrients, helping fuel the body for a long period of time, generally up to three (3) or more hours. This protein blend has all the necessary components to re-boost energy levels and for efficient muscle recovery. It contains all the necessary BCAA’s/amino’s required as well as vitamins and minerals required for a meal replacement.
This delicious protein blend is packed full of nutrients to promote lean muscle development and support recovery. Supertein is a delicious blend of 4 high quality proteins that offer 20g complete protein plus additional ingredients for recovery and muscle development. The high quality proteins included in this product are whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein and milk protein isolate. There is also added amino acid to provide additional support of nitrogen balance and overall health.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA): Is a high strength immune defender, anti-carcinogen, anti-catabolite and antioxidant. A deficiency of CLA in the diet is a major contributing factor in weight gain. CLA assists in reducing the size of fat cells which results in the cells storing less of the energy as fat. That energy is then collected by the carnitine and is given to the muscles to be oxidized. This makes it easier to reduce and maintain weight. CLA is highly beneficial because it enhances muscle growth, lowers insulin resistance, increase metabolic rate, reduces allergic reactions, lowers cholesterol and enhance immune health.
- Taurine: Is an amino acid which can assist with enhancing mental focus and clarity which is perfect those wanting to reduce their body fat percentage whilst reducing the side effects. Taurine also acts as a testosterone booster to increase the body’s ability to put on lean muscle and fight free radicals which helps to build good, strong and solid muscles.
- Glycine: Is a non-essential amino acid that regulates the synthesis of bile which functions in the digestion of lipids. This amino acid is also important for the development of skeletal muscles, tissues, synthesis of nucleic acids and structural integrity.
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Glutamine: Amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins and is also important for providing energy to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is also used to manufacture other amino acids and glucose. helps sustain a positive nitrogen balance which enhances health and exercise maintenance. It also has other vital functions in the body such protecting and supporting the digestive and immune system. It is also one of the crucial energy sources for the brain.
- Lean muscle mass
Directions for use:
Mix 1 (one) scoop with 250mL of water and consume immediately after completing your workout (post-workout) Can be taken as a meal replacement for breakfast and or whenever a meal replacement/protein is needed in the day.