Product Name: Maxine’s Burn Bar
Product Type: Food and Drink / Protein Bars / Cookies
What better way is there to burn those fat stores away then with this burn bar that’s easy to take with you on the go! Maxine’s Burn Bar is a convenient snack to help you melt fat away and keep yourself full for longer with its high protein content. This Burn Bar has low carbohydrates, high protein content, and two special ingredients: hydroxy citric acid which stops carbs being converted into fat, and phaseolamin to stop the digestion of carbs. This powerful Burn Bar is sure to speed up your metabolism for ultimate weight loss results.
- fat burner
- carbohydrate blocker
- weight loss
- protein shake alternative
- boosts energy levels
- enhances muscle recovery
A Preview of Ingredients:
- Whey protein Isolate (WPI): is a more pure protein containing 85-95% of protein due to its finer processing. It is ideal for shaping and toning your muscles.
- Whey protein concentrate (WPC): contains 80% of high quality pure proteins to promote protein synthesis and muscle growth. It is well absorbed and utilized by the body as a source of energy. It also boosts your immune system and helps stabilize hormone functioning.
- Calcium Caseinate:helps control your appetite. After ingesting it, ion, this protein forms a gel in your stomach that provides a “full feeling” to prevent hunger.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA)this nutrient inhibits the process of converting excess carbohydrates into fat, and decreasing fatty acid synthesis for several hours after a meal.
- Phaseolamin– is a natural substance from white kidney beans, blocks the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This decreases starch breakdown decreasing carb absorption.
- L-Carnitine:an amino acid that transports fatty acids into cells, thereby increased use of fatty acids for energy and maximizing fat burning.
- Dairy Calcium– helps reduce fat absorption from the gut assisting in weight loss.
Consume this snack in between meals or after your work out.