Product Name: Max’s – Clean Mass 2.7kg (6lb)
Product Type: Lean Mass Gainer
These days lean size is the go. Sure you want to grow, but you don’t want to get fat. You can’t make these sort of gains if you are dieting hard. You need quality protein to build muscle and enough good carbs to fuel growth. To get these lean gains you need to train hard and eat right. That’s where max’s clean mass is comes in.
The magic ratio is 2:1, two parts of our sustained release glycoforce carb complex to one part of our anabolic protein blend. This higher protein to carb ratio stimulates more lean muscle while restricting fat levels.
Use max’s clean mass after workouts and between meals to pack those extra growth nutrients into your daily meal plan and watch your gains accelerate!
Preview of Ingredients
- Anabolic Protein Blend
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is absorbed slower
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein
- GlycoForce Carb Complex
- Fast acting Cane Sugars to stimulate an insulin response to drive carbs and protein into muscle cells for recovery and to upregulate protein synthesis
- Medium Absorbing Carbs – Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract to stabilise insulin levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Slower Absorbing Carbs – Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
- Clean MASS Support Matrix
- L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
- Creatine – intake maximizes muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine is also a strong anabolic agent, with research showing significant up-regulation of protein synthesis following hard weight training. Consistent use of with a solid weight training program will increase your strength and power, build more muscle and transform your physique.
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain Clean and Lean MASS:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- It stimulates the release of Human Growth Hormone, an anabolic protein that binds to muscle cell receptors and up regulates protein synthesis in your muscles.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid that exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
- Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyse optimal metabolic response.
- Optimum 2:1 ration of carbs to protein
- Added and naturally occurring bcaa’s
- Added glutamine for fast recovery and reduced muscle soreness
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
Directions for use
Add 4 scoops with 500mL of water or milk for higher protein target. Consume 1 – 2 times per day with meals. Adjust based on appetite and training needs.