Product Name: Scitec Jumbo 2.86kg
Product type: Protein Powders / Mass Gainers / Post Workout Protein
Mass gainers is all about two things: building and maintaining muscle mass. This is a protein formula that will help you achieve your maximum potential by increasing muscle cell size and strength. It will give you the incredible maximal results you deserve when supplemented with a high calorie diet. This product is also perfect for anyone losing too much muscle from their daily activities and need additional calories to help sustain and improve their body weight. For people with a fast metabolism, this is one of the best products created to help you finally gain some of that muscle and weight you have been seeking.
This product is a supplement that contains multi-functional proteins to supply the muscles with amino acids at a sustained rate. It will nourish your muscles and body with BCAA’s, essential and non-essential amino acids, glutamine, fiber, and carbohydrates.
It has been scientifically proven that the majority of people both underestimate and overestimate their nutrient intake. Underestimated when dieting and overestimate when trying to gain muscle mass. Most people eat less than they think they need for more significant progress.
Jumbo protein contains 50g of high quality protein per serving and both fast and slow digesting carbohydrates. This protein is manufactured with rapid acting whey protein which is suitable for use before, during and after training.
- Whey Protein Isolate: Whey Protein Isolate contains a higher percentage of pure protein than other types of whey protein known as whey concentrate and whey hydrolysate. Whey proteins are highly bioavailable and are rapidly absorbable and contain a high concentration of amino acids. Whey Protein Isolate is commonly used today because its rapidly digestives and converts the body from a catabolic state back to an anabolic state.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: It is a complete protein which contains all 20 amino acids and contains small amounts of fats and carbohydrates. Whey protein concentrate keeps you feeling full for longer and is slow digesting. It has some major benefits on the body including increased synthesis of antioxidants, assists with weight loss, promotes lean muscle mass and enhances the function of the immune system.
- Creatine HCI: Is an organic, water soluble substance that forms the important building blocks of muscle and has an important role in supplying energy to muscle cells during high intensity activity. It is used as an energy source by the skeletal muscle which is one of the important building blocks of muscle. Creatine is naturally produced by the body and is found in small quantities in animal products. The body stores creatine until it is required to create ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) which is the substance used to manufacture energy. Creatine is often utilized during a high intensity exercise to enhance physical performance and increase muscle protein synthesis. Creatine doesn’t cause an increase in muscle fiber however, it does increase the water content of muscles making them appear larger. Over time, creatine can cause real fat free mass because of its strength building properties.
- Histidine: Is a semi-essential amino acid that functions as a precursor of histamine which is a compound that is released by the immune system in an allergic reaction
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Isoleucine: Is an amino acid which enhances endurance and assists with muscle recovery.
- Threonine: An essential amino acid that makes up collagen, elastin, bones, enamel protein and promotes the metabolism of lipids in the liver. This amino acid also supports cardiovascular, liver, immune and central nervous system functioning.
- Lysine: Is an essential amino acid which has an important role in calcium absorption and building muscle proteins. Lysine aids in the recovery from trauma or surgery and helps the body to produce hormones, enzymes and antibodies. It also has an important role in the production of carnitine which is a nutrient that converts fatty acids into energy.
- Tryptophan: Is an amino acid that is an essential building block for numerous organic molecules including enzymes, serotonin, neurotransmitters, melatonin and structural proteins.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Glutamine: Amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins and is also important for providing energy to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is also used to manufacture other amino acids and glucose. helps sustain a positive nitrogen balance which enhances health and exercise maintenance. It also has other vital functions in the body such protecting and supporting the digestive and immune system. It is also one of the crucial energy sources for the brain.
- Maltodextrin: Is a polysaccharide which is utilised as a food additive and is produced from starch by hydrolysis. Maltodextrin consists of glucose units which are linked glycosidic bonds and is typically a mixture of 3 – 17 glucose chains. It is a more complex molecule and harder to digest than dextrose which takes a little longer to be absorbed. It has the ability to generate a desirable insulin peak which accompaniments that produced by dextrose.
- Increased recovery
- Increased strength
- Fast acting protein
- Slow and fat digesting carbohydrates
Directions for Use:
Mix 4 heaped scoops with 600mL of water and consume immediately after completing your workout (post-workout) Can be taken as a meal replacement for breakfast and or whenever a meal replacement/protein is needed in the day.