Product Name Scitec – 100% Casein Complex 920g
Product type: Protein Powders / Casein Protein / Post Workout Protein / Applicable for male and females
This casein protein is applicable for consumption by both male and females. It is available for use to a variety of consumers from your everyday fitness enthusiasts to sprinters and bodybuilders. It is best for losing body fat/weight loss, increasing muscle recovery/mass and overall athletic performance.
This casein protein is designed to digest over a period of seven (7) hours, which makes it perfect for consumption before sleep or anytime throughout the day when it is difficult to access meals. Casein is beneficial because it’s absorbed so much slower than other proteins it acts as an anti-catabolic protein, which means it reduces significant muscle breakdown and provides your body an available nutrient source for hours, helping appetite control and muscle recovery.
100% casein complex is a micellar casein blend manufactured from casein milk proteins. Casein is extremely high in essential branched chain amino acids and high in glutamine which is most common amino acid in the blood. This product contains complete proteins because it provides the body with all the requires types of amino acids that the body is unable to synthesis and must be obtained from the diet. These include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine. It also contains added glutamine and taurine plus the digestive enzymes bromelain and papain.
- Histidine: Is a semi-essential amino acid that functions as a precursor of histamine which is a compound that is released by the immune system in an allergic reaction
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Isoleucine: Is an amino acid which enhances endurance and assists with muscle recovery.
- Threonine: An essential amino acid that makes up collagen, elastin, bones, enamel protein and promotes the metabolism of lipids in the liver. This amino acid also supports cardiovascular, liver, immune and central nervous system functioning.
- Lysine: Is an essential amino acid which has an important role in calcium absorption and building muscle proteins. Lysine aids in the recovery from trauma or surgery and helps the body to produce hormones, enzymes and antibodies. It also has an important role in the production of carnitine which is a nutrient that converts fatty acids into energy.
- Tryptophan: Is an amino acid that is an essential building block for numerous organic molecules including enzymes, serotonin, neurotransmitters, melatonin and structural proteins.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Methionine: Is an amino acid which are the building blocks the body uses to make proteins. Methionine is used to prevent liver damage in acetaminophen poisoning and is also used for increasing urine acidity, enhance wound healing and treating liver disorders.
- Glutamine: Amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins and is also important for providing energy to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is also used to manufacture other amino acids and glucose. helps sustain a positive nitrogen balance which enhances health and exercise maintenance. It also has other vital functions in the body such protecting and supporting the digestive and immune system. It is also one of the crucial energy sources for the brain.
- Taurine: Is an amino acid which can assist with enhancing mental focus and clarity which is perfect those wanting to reduce their body fat percentage whilst reducing the side effects. Taurine also acts as a testosterone booster to increase the body’s ability to put on lean muscle and fight free radicals which helps to build good, strong and solid muscles.
- 9 essential amino acids
- Enhance muscle function
- Increase strength and recovery
Directions for Use:
Use 1 (one) scoop with 300mls of water once immediately before bed or post workout. Can be taken as a meal replacement for breakfast and or whenever a meal replacement/protein is needed in the day.