*THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MINIMAL LACTOSE*
Product Name Scitec – 100% whey isolate
Product type: Protein Powders / Post Workout Protein / Whey Protein Hydrolysate / Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) / Applicable for male and females.
This protein is classed into multiple categories. This Whey Protein Isolate is applicable for consumption by both male and females. It is best for increasing muscle mass, losing weight, improving recovery time and overall athletic performance.
Whey protein isolate is among the best types of Whey due to it having the highest protein content and the lowest carbohydrate and fat content than any other whey. This type of whey protein also contains the least amount of lactose, making it applicable for most people who are lactose intolerant. Whey protein isolate will also digest within 30mins which will enable the consumer to eat regularly with minimal disruptions to their meal patterns.
100% whey isolate is an extremely high quality protein manufactured from whey isolate and is fortified with hydrolysate for faster absorption. This exceptional formula is lower in carbohydrates, sugar and fat content. Whey protein isolates have a higher protein percentage than whey concentrates. Proteins are the main source of nitrogen and amino acids which are essential for the maintenance and growth of tissues. Whey protein is a complete protein because it provides the body with all the required essential amino acids which the body is unable to self-synthesise and must be provided in the diet. These include Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- Whey Protein Isolate: Whey Protein Isolate contains a higher percentage of pure protein than other types of whey protein known as whey concentrate and whey hydrolysate. Whey proteins are highly bioavailable and are rapidly absorbable and contain a high concentration of amino acids. Whey Protein Isolate is commonly used today because its rapidly digestives and converts the body from a catabolic state back to an anabolic state.
- Histidine: Is a semi-essential amino acid that functions as a precursor of histamine which is a compound that is released by the immune system in an allergic reaction
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Isoleucine: Is an amino acid which enhances endurance and assists with muscle recovery.
- Threonine: An essential amino acid that makes up collagen, elastin, bones, enamel protein and promotes the metabolism of lipids in the liver. This amino acid also supports cardiovascular, liver, immune and central nervous system functioning.
- Lysine: Is an essential amino acid which has an important role in calcium absorption and building muscle proteins. Lysine aids in the recovery from trauma or surgery and helps the body to produce hormones, enzymes and antibodies. It also has an important role in the production of carnitine which is a nutrient that converts fatty acids into energy.
- Tryptophan: Is an amino acid that is an essential building block for numerous organic molecules including enzymes, serotonin, neurotransmitters, melatonin and structural proteins.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Muscle recovery and strength
- Fast absorption
- Low carb
- Low fat
Directions for Use:
Mix 1 (one) scoop with 250mL of water and consume immediately after completing your workout (post-workout) Can be taken for breakfast and or whenever protein is needed in the day. Can also be consumed 30minutes before workout if needed.