Product Name: Power Performance – Body effects
Brand: Power performance
Product type: Fat Burner / Stimulants (contains caffeine)
This is classed as a fat burner with stimulants, this means it contains caffeine and neuro-stimulants to help mentally and physically boost your workout performance by increasing your focus. This fat burner will also greatly assist in helping reduce fat lost through boosting metabolism and transferring fat cells back into usable energy for the body to utilize, therefore resulting in fat loss.
Body Effect is extremely efficient when it comes to losing weight. It works to enhance your body’s process of burning fat and also works to suppress cravings for those on a low carb diet. This helps to keep you fuller for longer! But it doesn’t stop there. Body Effect has the added benefit of enhancing your mood, providing you with extended periods of energy so you don’t feel tired, and improving water retention.
This supplement contains a unique formula with Guarana, Green Tea Leaf Extract and Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) to work best. To further boost your body’s metabolism and drive the breakdown of fat to the max, Body Effect has added in monoamine alkaloid phenethylamine and citrus aurantium to do the job.
Body Effect also ensures that with every scoop you consume, you’re getting the benefits of minerals and vitamins including fatty acids for weight loss and a healthy wellbeing maintenance. In combination with cardiovascular training, this product will maximize your body’s capability of weight loss.
- L-Tyrosine: Is categorized as a non-essential amino acid which is found in most proteins and metabolically synthesized inside the body from an amino acid known as phenylalanine. The supplemental form of Tyrosine contains acetic acid which enhances the bioavailability and absorption rate. N-Acetyl L-tyrosine is the most commonly used form of supplement tyrosine due to the bioavailability. Tyrosine has an important role in the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine which are two hormones that regulate the bodies stress responses. When the body experiences stress, its ability to naturally synthesize tyrosine is inhibited which may result in a deficiency. Tyrosine supplementation may decrease the risk for deficiency and enhance performance and memory when the bodies under stress. Tyrosine is also required for the synthesis of brain chemicals such as serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which is known as the happy hormone because it enhances mood and restful sleep.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA): Is a high strength immune defender, anti-carcinogen, anti-catabolite and antioxidant. A deficiency of CLA in the diet is a major contributing factor in weight gain. CLA assists in reducing the size of fat cells which results in the cells storing less of the energy as fat. That energy is then collected by the carnitine and is given to the muscles to be oxidized. This makes it easier to reduce and maintain weight. CLA is highly beneficial because it enhances muscle growth, lowers insulin resistance, increase metabolic rate, reduces allergic reactions, lowers cholesterol and enhance immune health.
- Green Tree extract: Acts as a powerful fat burner and antioxidant. Green tree extract includes important compound which maintain the activity of adrenaline and catecholamine’s which are combined to enhance fat loss. It also includes catechins which enhances thermogenesis which enhances weight loss.
- Yerba Mate: Is a traditional plant where its leaves are known to contain medicinal properties and provide various health benefits. Yerba Mate contains two major compounds which are theobromine and theophylline. The major benefits of yerba mate are based on its stimulants function including increased energy and enhanced mental clarity, alertness, focus and concentration. It provides the most balanced energy boost as compared to other stimulants. Yerba Mate also promotes weight loss by reducing appetite, increasing energy expenditure, improving insulin sensitivity and burning stored fat. It stimulates the production of dopamine which enhances motivation, memory and mood.
- Caffeine: Is found naturally in tea, coffee and chocolate where it also comes in supplement form. Caffeine enhances mental alertness, reduces drowsiness and improves coordination.
- Glucuronolactone: It is a natural metabolite of glucose breakdown and is utilized in the formation of glycogen. Considering It promotes the glycogen in the muscles and liver, the body is provided with reassurance of a stable quantity of glucose throughout the workout. In addition, this compound is found to diminish fatigue, protect the liver, enhance focus and promote optimal health and wellbeing.
- Synephrine HCI: Is a naturally occurring alkaloid chemical compound found in plants that is extracted for use medicinally. Bitter orange is the most common Synephrine plant used for supplements. Bitter orange is utilised to help with gastrointestinal issues including nausea, indigestion and constipation. Bitter orange is currently used to promote weight loss and fat burning because it helps increase the body’s metabolic rate and increases lipolysis. It also works as an appetite suppressant and enhances glucose uptake by skeletal muscle.
- Dandelion root extract: Is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and D and also contain high levels of iron, potassium and zinc. Dandelion root extract assists in the elimination of toxins from the liver and kidneys.
- Fat loss
- Appetite suppressant
- Lean muscle gains
- Enhanced energy
Directions for use:
Use one (1) scoop and consume with 300ml of water 30minutes prior to exercise. To maximise results, consume an additional one (1) scoop with 300ml of water daily in the morning.