If chocolate is your thing, our Melty Chocolate Protein Bombs are a must try this Christmas. Highly versatile, we love to use these chocolate protein bombs in both hot and cold drinks. And as these are packed with protein, you’ll still be able to reach your daily protein goal no matter the occasion. Pair these with our other festive foods & snacks.
150 grams Noshu chocolate chips
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
1 Avalanche sugar free hot chocolate
60 mini Marshmallows
2 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
Silicone Round Ice Cube Tray
1. First, place your round silicone Ice cube tray into the freezer and allow it to become icy cold before using it.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 sachet of the Avalanche Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate with 2 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein.
3. Next, melt a bag of Noshu Chocolate chips and one tablespoon of coconut oil to it and microwave for 90 seconds. Mix the chocolate mixture until it is very very smooth.
4. Remove the frozen silicone tray from the freezer and tip one teaspoon of mixture into each mould and swirl it around. Make sure to coat the entire mould.
5. Then, place the mould back into the freezer. Repeat this process at least 3x so your chocolate shells are thick enough to withstand being removed from their mould.
6. Allow chocolate to fully set before removing from freezer and removing chocolate shells from the mould.
7. Next step, fill one side of the chocolate mould with the Avalanche and Tasteless Protein powder mix. And then, place a few mini marshmallows on the top.
8. Place the other side of the chocolate bomb edge side down on a plate that has a dish of boiling hot water underneath it.
9. Once the edge of the chocolate shell starts to melt, you are ready to press it to the side with the hot chocolate powder in it. Hold the two halves together until a good seal is formed. Note: If you need additional support with sealing, add some slightly cooled melted chocolate to the edge and allow to set.
10. Once you have filled all of the shells, for presentation only; either drizzle additional chocolate over them and spray with edible gold spray to finish. Or just leave them plain.
11. To serve, just add one Melty Chocolate Protein Bomb to hot milk and watch how they deliciously dissolve right before you eyes!
This recipe makes 12. Each protein bomb:
Calories – 100
Carbs – 5g
Protein – 4g
Fat – 5g