When you begin your health & fitness journey, finding the right protein supplement that effortlessly fits into your lifestyle and daily habits is a key step to success. Whether you’re seeking a versatile protein for muscle recovery, hair skin and nails or focusing on muscle growth, we’ve got you covered with insights on Feel Good Protein’s Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition and Tasteless Whey.
The good news is both proteins are fantastic for increasing your protein intake and you simply don’t have to choose one over the other. In fact, we are finding that many members are choosing to incorporate both proteins into their daily routines, allowing them to benefit from the unique features of both.
In this article, we will delve into the unique features of each, from their versatile applications to their distinct health benefits, to provide more information on their differences.
Versatility – Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition
Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition by Feel Good Protein is extremely versatile, allowing it to mix seamlessly with a variety of foods and drinks:
It dissolves easily in both hot and cold temperatures, making it incredibly easy to use and doesn’t interfere with the taste or texture of your food or drink.
Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition Max Mixing Temperature
Versatility – Tasteless Whey
Tasteless Whey Protein by Feel Good Protein is versatile enough to be incorporated into smoothies, beverages, and recipes:
Like all whey proteins, it is not recommended to be added directly into hot liquids because it can burn upon contact and turn into clumps with a rubbery texture. This is one of the challenges associated with whey protein.
Tasteless Whey Max Mixing Temperature
However, we have some very helpful tips and tricks to avoid this issue which you can read below or in our guide to mixing Tasteless Whey here.
Tasteless Whey Mixing Tips & Tricks
Mix with a shaker bottle, electric whisk, or blender.
Avoid excess and vigorous mixing. It’s best to blend slowly and gently as excess air can cause whey to foam.
Try and stick to cool liquids when blending as heat can cause changes to the texture.
- Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition: Tasteless Collagen Protein is sourced from cows (bovine) and is the primary protein in connective tissues like skin, bones, and tendons. Tasteless Collagen Protein is specifically rich in collagen peptides and amino acids, offering unique benefits for muscle growth, joint health, skin elasticity, and more.
- Tasteless Whey: Whey protein is a high-quality protein derived from milk during the cheese-making process. Whey is the liquid part of the milk that separates during cheese production. It is considered a complete protein as it contains all essential amino acids that the human body cannot produce on its own, making it ideal for muscle growth and recovery.
Amino Acid Profile
Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition: Our Tasteless Protein Collagen contains all 9 essential amino acids making it a complete protein which is much different to other collagen protein brands that only contain 8 essential amino acids. It is naturally rich naturally rich in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, which contribute to its unique benefits for muscle recovery, skin, hair, and joint health.
- Tasteless Whey Protein: Tasteless Whey is naturally rich in essential amino acids and known for it’s high Leucine content, in fact it is up to 79% higher in leucine compared to other whey proteins. This is the crucial amino acid that is responsible for muscle growth and repair.
- Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition: Collagen protein is naturally lactose-free, making it an excellent option for those with lactose intolerances.
- Tasteless Whey: Tasteless Whey has very low levels of lactose, making it suitable for those with dairy intolerances.
Feel Good Protein: Tasteless Protein (Collagen) Complete Edition
Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein is loved by many of our community members due to its large range of health benefits including:
- Easy on digestion – for those who experience tummy discomfort from whey or milk proteins, Tasteless Protein has been reported to be palatable and easily digested with little-to-no tummy upset.
- Fast and easy absorption – Collagen is the most abundant protein found in our body. Tasteless Protein is also made from a hydrolyzed collagen that is rapidly absorbed by the body.
- Collagen may improve skin elasticity and hydration, as well as strengthening bones, hair and nails.
- Supplementing with collagen protein can also contribute to the protection of cartilage tissue, joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Many of those who use a collagen protein supplement also report that it can help with supporting tissue repair which assists in would healing, which is particularly important after surgery.
Check out some more health benefits of Tasteless Protein (Collagen) here.
Feel Good Protein: Tasteless Whey
Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein is the latest creation in the Feel Good Protein Tasteless range and has been created due to popular demand for whey protein that is easy to digest and palatable. The health benefits of Tasteless Whey include:
- Perfect for fitness enthusiasts – Tasteless Whey is an excellent choice for those focused on muscle growth, protein synthesis, and general fitness goals due to its high Leucine levels.
- Whey protein is highly recommended for those on weight loss journeys due to its ability to support muscle retention during rapid weight loss.
- Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein is naturally high in essential amino acid content – this means there are higher volumes of amino acids in smaller serves compared to other standard whey protein’s. Check out the amino acid break down here.
- Rapid absorption and ability to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Very Low Lactose – Traditional whey proteins have been avoided by many due to their milk content and the adverse effects such as bloating, digestive discomfort, and gas. Tasteless Whey is a great option for those who are sensitive to lactose as it contains very little amounts of lactose.
- Clear protein with no milky texture – Tasteless Whey is the first whey protein on the market that mixes clear in water and is tasteless in 99.9% of food and drinks.
In conclusion, when selecting the right protein supplement for you, it’s crucial to consider your lifestyle, taste preferences, and wellness goals. Whether you’re stirring your Tasteless Collagen Protein into your morning coffee for overall wellness support or blending Tasteless Whey Protein into a post-workout smoothie for its muscle-boosting support, both options offer unique benefits.
Explore the possibilities, experiment with recipes, and find the protein supplement that best fits your individual needs and preferences. Your health and wellness journey will get a whole lot interesting and more versatile with Feel Good Protein’s Tasteless protein options!