Our Cauliflower Protein Crackers are a scrumptious and great way to incorporate extra protein into your diet. Not only crispy and tasty, these crackers are made of wholesome ingredients packed with protein and vitamin to fuel up your body, even if you’re just munching them as a snack. Enjoy the crunch on their own or pair them with our favourite dip recipes for extra yumminess and nutrition.
1 medium-sized cauliflower head
1/4 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons Pimp My Salad Hemp Parm Cheez
1 teaspoon Holy Moly Guacamole Mingle Seasoning
4 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
2 teaspoons dried herbs (such as oregano, basil, or thyme)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon of seasoning
1. First thing, preheat your oven to 150C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. While waiting, cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice-like grains.
3. Then, transfer the cauliflower rice to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes. This helps soften the cauliflower and remove excess moisture.
4. Allow the cauliflower to cool slightly, then transfer it to a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, grated Parmesan cheese, almond flour, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, Holy Moly Guacamole, Hemp Parm Cheez, dried herbs and seasoning powder. Mix well to form a dough-like consistency.
6. Then, add the beaten egg to the mixture and mix until everything is well combined.
7. Next, place the cauliflower dough onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten it into a thin, even layer. You can use another sheet of parchment paper on top to help with the flattening process.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 55 – 65 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and crispy.
9. Lastly, remove from the oven and let the crackers cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, carefully transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely and crisp up.
10. Once cooled, break the cauliflower crackers into desired shapes and sizes, and emjoy your homemade Cauliflower Protein Crackers. Note: Feel free to adjust the seasonings and add any additional spices or herbs to suit your taste preferences.
Recipe weighs approximately 750g (7 serves in total).
Calories – 110
Protein – 13g
Carbs – 5g
Fat – 5g