Make Christmas this year more memorable with our Stained Glass Low Carb Cookies. Fully loaded with protein, these unique-shaped cookies are like no other – super tasty and aesthetically pretty. By incorporating the Raspberry Frog, these cookies have the added sweetness and gooey texture in the middle, without the extra carbs and sacrificing nutrition. Complete the look on the sitting table with our other Christmas recipes.
2 cups almond flour
2 tablespoon coconut flour
3 Scoops Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein
6 tablespoon butter softened
½ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
1 large egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 mini bag of Funday Raspberry Frogs (You can use boiled candy if higher carb options are not an issue for you).
1. Before starting, prepare your bench with some baking paper for rolling your cookies onto, and dust lightly with coconut flour. Line two large baking trays with baking paper.
2. Then in a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener together until creamy.
3. Next, beat in the egg and vanilla extract and then add in Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein.
4. Add in the flours and mix gently until dough comes together. Then, turn the dough out onto the prepared bench.
5. Pat into a rough circle and then, top it with another piece of baking paper and roll it out until it is about 7mm thick.
6. Using your frosty shape as the cookie cutter of choice, cut out cookies and lift them carefully with a small knife.
7. Place on the prepared baking tray and cut out the shapes in the centre of the cookies.
8. Next, add one or two Funday Raspberry Frogs to the little holes inside the cookies.
9. Next step, freeze the cookies for 30 minutes.
10. While waiting for the dough to harden up, collect up the scraps and re-roll your dough to cut out as many cookies as possible and continue to repeat the process until all of the dough is used.
11. Preheat your oven to 160C and bake for 10 minutes or until your Funday Red Frogs have melted and the cookies are browning.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on baking paper before serving the Stained Glass Low Carbs Cookies.
Note: When storing these, make sure that you keep baking paper under the Funday Raspberry Frog section so that they do not stick.
Macros are for the entire recipe.
Calories – 2374
Protein – 102g
Fat – 195g
Carbs – 59g