If you fancy some sweets this Christmas, try our Whey Protein Gummies . Perfect to much on, these adorable Christmas gummies are healthier than your regular gummies – they are loaded with so much protein and are not too sweet. With these gummies, we make sure to help you stay on track with your macro goals throughout the festive season.
1. First, add 4 scoops of Tasteless Whey into a jug and mix with 125 ml of Almond Milk. Mix gently using the milk frother until both ingredients are well combined.
2. In a separate jug or bowl add one packet of Wild Raspberry Protein Jelly, 1 tablespoon of Gelatine and then pour 275 mls of boiling water over it to dissolve completely.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Then, pour the jug of almond milk and whey protein powder into the slightly cooled jelly and mix it in slowly until everything is fully combined.
5. Next, pour the mixture into your chosen mould – we like to spray our moulds with a little olive oil to avoid sticking.
6. Last step, allow the Whey Protein Gummies to set in the fridge and enjoy them once they are fully set.
Macros below are for the whole mixture. If you’d like to know the macros for each gummy, simply divide the numbers by the amount of gummies you make.
Protein – 93g
Fat – 2g
Carbs – 3g
Calories – 402