Start your day with a nourishing and yummy Carrot and Apple Overnight Oats you can enjoy on the go. Besides the natural sweetness and fiber, the added Tasteless Protein and Tasteless Probiotics + Prebiotics offer a boost of protein and it’s great for the digestive health to help you stay productive for the day. What’s better is it’s so versatile – feel free to customise the toppings to your liking and it will still be delicious and satisfying.
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup grated carrot
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 cup grated apple
3 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
3 scoops Tasteless Probiotics + Prebiotics by Feel Good Protein (stirred in to serve)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
1 teaspoon honey, rice malt or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Toppings of your choice (such as nuts, seeds, or additional fruit)
1. In a mason jar or airtight container, combine the rolled oats, grated carrot, grated apple, Tasteless Protein, Tasteless Probiotics + Prebiotics, chia seeds, almond milk, honey or maple syrup (if using), and cinnamon. Stir well to ensure all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
2. Then seal the jar/container and refrigerate overnight, allowing the oats to absorb the liquid and soften.
3. In the morning, give the mixture a good stir. If the consistency is too thick for your liking, you can add a little more almond milk until you reach your desired consistency.
4. Lastly, serve in a bowl and top with your favorite toppings, such as nuts, seeds, or additional fruit.
5. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Carrot and Apple Overnight Oats packed with protein, fiber, and the added benefits of Tasteless Protein and Tasteless Probiotics + Prebiotics by Feel Good Protein!
Per 104 grams
Carbs – 8g
Protein – 8g
Fat – 1g