Get ready to enjoy a flavourful and protein-packed treat with our Easy No Knead Protein Focaccia! Made with self-raising flour, no-fat Greek yogurt, baking powder and Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, this bread is a guilt-free delight. Feel free to serve the family and friends as a snack, appetiser or a main dish with your favourite soups or salads on the side. Better yet, you can experiment with different toppings and make it your own – let’s get baking!
Ingredients for Bread
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup no-fat Greek yogurt
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg for egg-washing the top of the focaccia
Fresh herbs (e.g., rosemary, thyme)
1. First off, preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the self-raising flour, no-fat Greek yogurt, baking powder and Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein. Stir until the ingredients are well combined and a dough starts to form. The dough will be slightly sticky.
3. Transfer the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Then, using damp hands or a spatula, spread and shape the dough into a rectangular or round shape, about 1/2 inch thick.
4. If desired, drizzle olive oil over the surface of the dough. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, sea salt, garlic powder, cherry tomatoes and olives, or any other toppings of your choice.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the focaccia is golden brown on top and cooked through.
6. Lastly, take it out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy the Easy No Knead Protein Focaccia when it’s warm or at room temperature.
Per 50 gram – minus toppings
Calories – 96
Carbs – 13g
Protein – 10g
Fat – <1g