This Easy Microwave Cheesecake is a delicious and keto-friendly treat which you can whip up very quickly. Light and fluffy, this cheesecake is also rich in protein and by using the Lakanto sugar, you’ll enjoy the right amount of sweetness without the extra carbs or calories. You can even add in some low-carb flavourings like lemon zest, cocoa powder, or a sprinkle of cinnamon to suit your taste preferences – it’s a cheesecake everybody will love!
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
100 grams cottage cheese
1 Scoop of Tasteless Protein Powder by Feel Good Protein
1 Teaspoon Lakanto Sugar Substitute
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, vanilla extract, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, and Lakanto sugar substitute.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated and you have a smooth batter. 3. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
4. Check the consistency of the cheesecake. If it’s still runny, continue cooking in 30-second intervals until it sets.
5. Once cooked, remove the bowl from the microwave and let it cool for a few minutes. 6. You can enjoy the cheesecake warm or refrigerate it for a couple of hours to chill and set further.
7. Serve the Easy Microwave Cheesecake as is, or top it with your favourite low-carb fruit or a dollop of whipped cream.
Calories – 209
Carbs – 4g
Protein – 32g
Fat – 7g