Try our extremely versatile Buffalo Chicken dip that is packed with Protein! You can adjust the spice level to suit your personal taste preferences and even puree it to enjoy while you are during the healing stages after weight loss surgery. If you are worried about lactose sensitivy, you can even use lactose free ingredients. This dish is a fan favourite amongst our community! 😊
Prepare and save for later, or enjoy as part of a grazing platter.
2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 cup plain Greek no fat yogurt
100 grams reduced-fat cream cheese
4 tablespoons of Hot Sauce (adjust to your desired level of spiciness)
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1/4 cup reduced-fat grated cheese
1 or 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
2 Celery sticks finely chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
Finely sliced chives to garnish
Optional: Celery sticks, carrot sticks, capsicum or whole-grain crackers for dipping
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 175°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, hot sauce, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
3. Then, spread the mixture evenly into a baking dish or oven-safe pan.
4. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the top of the dip.
5. Finally, bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through. 6. Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced green onions.
7. Allow the dip to cool for a few minutes before serving.
8. Serve the low-fat Buffalo Chicken Dip with celery sticks, carrot sticks, capsicum or whole-grain crackers for dipping. Bon appétit!
Calories per 97g – 141
Carbs – 5g
Protein – 20g
Fat – 4g