Our Baked Protein Cottage Cheese Pots are great in helping you achieve your macro goals without compromising on flavour. Beautifully creamy and smooth, each spoonful of this creamy goodness is simply delightful and highly nutritious – this is fantastic for anyone looking for a soft food option as their meal. Perfect for anytime of the day, you can enjoy this either as a meal or just snacking.
1 tbsp almond flour
200 grams High Protein Cottage Cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 tbsp Mingle Guacamole Seasoning
1 tbsp Olive Oil for greasing dish
Optional toppings: cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs
1. First, preheat your oven to (175°C) and lightly grease a baking dish
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, almond flour, egg, garlic powder, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated
3. Then, transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish, spreading it out evenly
4. If desired, top the cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes or fresh herbs for added flavour and visual appeal.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and slightly crispy
6. Next, remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving
7. Enjoy the Baked Protein Cottage Cheese Pots and savour the goodness of every bite!
Calories – 243
Carbs – 5g
Protein – 37g
Fat – 8g