Our Berry Cheesecake Spring Rolls are the perfect choice if you’re looking for a delicious dessert that’s rich in protein. Just like a classic cheesecake but in a compact size, these yummy spring rolls can be easily packed into takeaway boxes, so you can enjoy the dessert on-the-go without any guilt.
1 tub of lite Philadelphia cream cheese
4 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1/4 cup of monk fruit sweetener
1 tablespoon of berry puree (your choice of berries)
4 strawberries, diced
1/4 cup of blueberries
Spring roll wrappers
1. Firstly, in a mixing bowl, combine the lite Philadelphia cream cheese, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, monk fruit sweetener, and berry puree. Then, mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Next, add the berries.
2. Lay out a spring roll wrapper on a clean surface. Spoon a generous amount of the cheesecake filling onto the centre of the wrapper.
3. Be sure not to overfill the spring roll, as it may become difficult to roll.
4. Fold the sides of the spring roll wrapper over the filling, then roll it tightly from the bottom to the top, like rolling a burrito. Seal the edge of the spring roll with a bit of water or egg-wash to ensure it stays closed.
5. Repeat the process with the remaining spring roll wrappers and filling until everything is used.
6. Brush egg wash over each of the spring rolls and place in a pre-heated air fryer for 10 minutes on 200 degrees.
7. Once cooked, transfer the spring rolls to a serving plate.
8. Serve the Berry Cheesecake Spring Rolls warm or chilled. You can also dust them with a sprinkle of powdered monk fruit sweetener or serve them with a side of berry puree for dipping.
We made 7. For each Cheesecake Spring Roll:
Calories – 139
Carbs – 11g
Protein – 12g
Fat – 5g