Our Keto Protein Cookies With Choc Centre are here to help fix your cravings while still staying on track with your keto goals. Low carb and also packed with protein, these keto-friendly cookies are such an awesome guilt-free treat to enjoy as post-workout snack or anytime during the day. The best part? It has a nice, chocolatey surprise oozing out from the centre, which everyone will definitely love. Happy baking!
1 cup Almond Flour
4 Scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
½ cup Peanut Butter – Heated until runny
1 large Egg
¼ cup of your favourite granulated sweetener we use Monk Fruit Sweetener.
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract
1 heaped teaspoon of baking powder
Dark Chocolate Buttons Frozen
1. First of all, freeze Dark Chocolate Buttons overnight.
2. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, and baking powder. Mix well and then add the peanut butter, egg, granulated sweetener and vanilla essence until well blended.
4. Gradually stir until a thick cookie dough forms. If the dough seems too dry, you can add a tablespoon of almond milk to moisten it slightly.
5. Take a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball and place 2 frozen chocolate buttons inside each ball.
6. Place it on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat this step with the remaining dough, leaving a little bit of space between each cookie.
7. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for approximately 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown around the edges.
8. Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Once cooled, these Keto Protein Cookies With Choc Centre are ready to be enjoyed! Store them in an airtight container for up to a week.
Recipe makes 10 cookies.
Calories – 184
Carbs – 7g
Protein – 12g
Fat – 13g