Combine both protein and vegetables seamlessly with our Pumpkin Feta and Spinach Protein Quiche. More than just delicious, this crustless feta, spinach and pumpkin slice is low in carb and packed with protein – it wonderfully supports your nutritional needs. Serve it warm or at room temperature, you can pair this with a side salad and/or your choice of dipping sauce for a complete and satisfying meal.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Feta and Spinach Protein Quiche
1 cup diced pumpkin
1 tablespoon oil (optional – we did not include it)
4 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cups fresh baby spinach
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
4 large eggs
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
½ cup grated Cheese
- First thing, preheat your oven to 190°C.
- While waiting, add diced pumpkin, onion, spinach, and crumbled feta cheese to the egg mixture. Stir gently to combine all the ingredients. Add the eggs, almond milk, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, salt, black pepper and herbs until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the centre is set.
- Lastly, remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving the Pumpkin Feta and Spinach Protein Quiche.
Calories per slice (we slice ours into 12 – 84 calories)
Carbs – 2g
Protein – 9g
Fat – 4g