Our Seeded Protein Crackers are fabulous to eat – they are deliciously crispy and can go with just about everything! Rich in protein and super versatile, you can combine these with your favourite meals for an extra texture and protein kick. Otherwise, enjoy these crunchy crackers on-the-go with our Sweet Potato Protein Dip – a perfect pairing made for each other.
1 cup flax seeds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
1 cup sesame seeds
1/3 cup Cornflour
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 ½ cups warm water
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- Firstly, pre heat your oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl combine and mix all of the dry ingredients, except for the Ranch Seasoning.
- Next, add in the sugar free maple syrup.
- Mix in the warm water and stir well. Then, allow the mixture to sit for at least 15 minutes. (This is the part where the mixture will thicken both from the corn flour and from the flax seeds.)
- Prepare two cookie trays with grease proof paper (For extra peace of mind that your crackers will not stick. We suggest spraying the grease proof paper with some non-stick cooking spray.)
- Pour the mixture onto the trays and spread it out evenly. (Do not allow the mixture to be more than 3 or 4 mm thick or it will not cook evenly.)
- Once the mixture is spread out, take your trays to your pre-heated oven, place the trays on the middle shelf and allow them to cook for at least 1 hour and 10 minutes. (You will know that your crackers are done when they turn a light golden brown all over.)
- Once your crackers are completely firm and golden brown, it is time to remove them from the oven.
- Season your crackers with your favourite combination of flavours and then break or cut them into bite sized pieces and enjoy the Seeded Protein Crackers. (We prefer the satisfying snap of breaking them up ourselves!)
We prepared this recipe with our Sweet Potato Protein Dip which is a fabulous dip all on its own and can actually be blended and eaten on the puree stage of recovery from Bariatric Surgery!
Per 30 grams
Calories – 156
Carbs – 8g
Protein – 8g