If you’re looking for a delicious, flavour-packed dip that’s super nutritious and healthy, then our Sweet Potato Protein Dip is a must-try. Wonderfully creamy and smooth, this dip is so versatile – you can pair it with any savoury snacks including our Seeded Protein Crackers. Or else, it can be pureed into a luscious soft food which is also a great option for anyone in our bariatric community to try.
1 large Sweet Potato Roasted
1 cup ricotta
Ranch Seasoning (to taste)
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
200 grams of Pancetta
100 grams lite cream cheese
2 teaspoons of Pimp My Salad Hemp Parm Cheez
1 tablespoon garlic chicken salt
2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
Finely sliced spring onion
- First thing, pre-heat frying pan on a medium heat on the stove and lightly brown the pancetta.
- Next, peel your pre-roasted sweet potato and mash it.
- To a large bowl, add Sweet Potato, Ricotta, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, Pimp My Salad Hemp Parm Cheez, Lite Cream Cheese, Garlic Chicken Salt and sugar free maple syrup.
- Add in the pancetta that has been browned and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix everything together well, then add Ranch seasoning to your desired taste.
- Place the mixture into the dish intended for serving and top the Sweet Potato Protein Dip finely sliced spring onion.
If you like to turn this recipe into a puree, simply add 100ml of chicken stock in the process.
Per 51.9 gram:
Calories – 109
Carbs – 3g
Protein – 9g
Fat – 6g