Our delicious Lemon Blueberry Protein Muffins are a fantastic way to indulge in a sweet treat if you’re looking for a healthier dessert option. These muffins are low in carbs, keto-friendly and packed with protein – helping you stay on track with your macro goals. And with its classic combination of tangy lemon and juicy blueberries, it will no doubt be an absolute hit among families and friends – awesome for picnic or any sort of gathering.
2 cups almond flour
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
3 large eggs
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- First of all, preheat your oven to 175°C. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, bi-carb soda, salt, and lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. The batter should be thick.
- Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful not to overmix.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy these delicious Keto Blueberry Lemon Protein Muffins as a nutritious and satisfying snack or breakfast option. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Recipe makes 12 muffins. Each muffin:
Calories – 198
Carbs – 5g
Protein – 10g
Fat – 16g