Celebrate the end of year on a sweet note this festive season with our Christmas Gummies. Convenient and super easy to make, we bet these gummies will be the crowd’s favourite when friends and family are gathered around. The gummies come in various sizes to suit your preference and macro goals – because we understand that keeping track of your nutritional intake is still important no matter what.
1 Packet Feel Good Protein Jelly, Raspberry by Feel Good Protein
2 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 tablespoon edible Gelatine
1 teaspoon citric acid
300 ml Boiling Water
150 ml Yoplait No added Sugar Yoghurt
1. Firstly, prepare your silicone moulds by spraying them with a little olive oil and spreading it into every little crack and crease to be sure that nothing sticks.
2. Then, into a jug, pour one packet of Raspberry Feel Good Jelly
3. Add the edible gelatine, citric acid and Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein to the jug and stir well.
4. Next, add boiling hot water and mix thoroughly until all the powder is dissolved. If needed, add jug to microwave for 20 to 30 seconds and then mix again!
5. Then quickly, pour a little base into each of the silicone mould and allow to set for 10 minutes.
6. While waiting the base to set, add 150 ml of yoghurt to the mixture and mix again.
7. Pour the remaining mixture into each mould and refrigerate to set.
8. Keep in the refrigerator and hide them from your nearest and dearest or else they will eat all the Christmas Gummies!
Total weight of the recipe is 529 grams. (divide the macros by the number of gummies you make to get individual macro amounts)
Calories – 345
Protein – 73g
Carbs – 14g
Fat – less than 1g