Looking to dish out showstoppers for Christmas? Then try our Christmas Protein Cheese Dip Balls this festive season . Rich in protein and simple to make, these dip balls not only taste delicious, but are a feast for the eyes and look just like Christmas decorations! Pair these dip balls with our other Christmas recipes to enjoy with the family this holiday season.
2 Lite Philadelphia Cream Cheese
½ cup Mexican style Shredded Cheese
½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
4 Scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
½ Packet Salt Reduced Eltora Taco Seasoning
1. Firstly inn a large bowl, combine slightly Softened Cream Cheese and add in the taco seasoning.
2. On the same bowl, add your Parmesan Cheese and Mexican Style Shredded Cheese. Mix until well combined.
3. Then, add in 4 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein and mix again until everything is evenly distributed.
4. On three separate bowls, add the chopped cashews, pepitas and pomegranate arils.
5. Next, create a ball shape out of the cream cheese mixture and place them into the bowl and coat the outside of the balls with the various toppings.
6. Final step, place the Christmas Bauble toppers into each Christmas Protein Cheese Dip Ball you have created and then serve with your favourite veggies, fruits and crackers.
Approx recipe weight: 855g for 20 servings.
43g per serve:
Calories – 115
Protein – 7g
Fat – 7g
Carbs – 4g