If you’re looking for a simple and delicious dessert to enjoy on a hot weather, check out our Feel Good Berry Yoghurt Bark. Best served cold, it’s a wonderful treat to keep your summer cool while nourishing your body at the same time. The best part? It packs a protein punch like no other and it’s a great treat for the muscle – thanks to the added Tasteless Whey.
490 grams yoghurt – we used Yoplait no sugar
4 scoops of Tasteless Whey Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 Tbsp Blueberry Pure Botany Powder
½ cup of strawberries
1 punnet fresh raspberries
¼ cup coconut flakes
150 Grams Noshu Baking Choc Chips
1. Firstly, line two baking sheets with baking paper and set to the side.
2. In a bowl, combine your yoghurt of choice with Tasteless Whey Protein by Feel Good Protein and then, mix.
3. Add 1 Tbsp of Pure Botany Blueberry Powder into the yoghurt mix, ½ cup of almond flakes, the raspberries and the soy puffs and once again give everything a really good mix.
4. Once everything is beautifully combined, spoon the mixture onto the baking sheets into cookie
sized blobs and top with melted Noshu Dark Chocolate.
5. Place into the freezer for an hour to set and then, enjoy our Feel Good Berry Yoghurt Bark!
Makes for 8 servings. Recipe weight – 997g.
Calories – 180
Protein – 12g
Carbs – 9g
Fat – 7g