If you’re craving for a sweet treat that you can prepare and takeaway without any fuss, try our Red Velvet Cake Bars. We’re turning that classic red velvet cake into a convenient, small-sized snack bar that you can easily take out as a morning or afternoon tea. With the added protein boost, these luscious cake bars are dense but soft with a moist and velvety crumb – leaving your palate satisfied and your body well-nourished.
1 Yes You Can – Red Velvet Cup Cake Mix
4 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
¼ cup apple sauce
¼ cup almond milk
½ cup almond flour
150 grams Noshu White Choc Chips
1. First thing, preheat oven to 170 degrees C
2. In a large bowl, combine the Red Velvet cake mix, eggs, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, apple sauce and almond milk. Mix everything very well.
3. Add in the almond flour and mix again.
4. Next, mix through your white chocolate choc chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter!
5. Pour the mixture into a pre-lined and sprayed brownie tray.
6. Place the tray into the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Or until the mixture has risen slightly and the middle is firm when you touch it. We cover our Red Velvet bars with aluminium foil for the final 10 minutes of baking.
7. Lastly, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin.
8. Before serve, cut into rectangles (we cut ours into 18 pieces). Enjoy the Red Velvet Cake Bars!
Recipe makes 18 pieces (52g per piece). Each piece has:
Calories – 158
Protein – 6g
Fat – 8g
Carbs – 14g