Savour every bite of our guilt-free Frozen Cherry Ripe Protein Bites from the lusciousness of the cherries 🍒 to the richness of the chocolate 🍫. Packed with a protein punch 💪🏾, this delectable sweet treat offers a delicious and enjoyable way 😋 to nourish your body and they cater for various occasions whether it’s for post-workout treat, midnight snack or a kid’s party! 🎈😻
1 cup Frozen Raspberries
1 cup Desicated Coconut
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
¼ cup Honey or Sugar Free Maple Syrup
Noshu Dark and Milk Choc Chips
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- First thing first, in your food processor bowl with the blade in, combine all the ingredients and blend until everything is well combined. Note: This mixture has to remain firm enough to form into bite-sized balls.
- Place the mixture or the whole food processor bowl directly into the freezer and allow to sit for half an hour.
- Then, remove from the freezer and work quickly to roll the mixture into protein ball sized bites.
- Place each ball onto parchment paper and once you’re done rolling the balls, place them back into the freezer.
- After about half an hour, remove the balls once again from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate coating.
- Place directly back onto the parchment paper and freeze until it’s ready to be eaten!
- Enjoy the Frozen Cherry Ripe Protein Bites!
Recipe makes 14 balls (42g per ball without chocolate coating) 💪🏾
Calories – 159 per ball
Carbs – 10g
Protein – 6g
Fat – 12g