Experience a refreshing and protein-packed dessert – our No Bake Peach Ice Tea Protein Cheesecake will leave your taste buds in awe. Our no-bake cheesecake combines the delightful flavour of peach ice tea with the goodness of Tasteless Protein, creating a treat that satisfies your sweet cravings without the guilt.
¼ cup of brown Truvia
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
No Bake Cheesecake
2 blocks low fat Philadelphia cream cheese
3 tablespoons lite sour cream
2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ½ cup boiling water
5 scoops Feel Good Protein Water – Peach Ice Tea
Peach Segments to decorate
Olive oil to spray your non-stick muffin pan or mini cake pan
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the truvia brown sugar substitute, almond flour, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein and melted butter. Mix well until the mixture is crumbly and delicious. Press the mixture into the bottoms of a muffin pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray or olive oil, creating a firm and even base . Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the filling.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add the gelatine and hot water and mix until the gelatine is totally dissolved. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth and creamy. Heating in the microwave to allow the cream cheese to warm a little and for the gelatine to totally dissolve into the mixture. Add the lite sour cream, vanilla extract, and Peach Ice Tea Protein Water. Continue to beat until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
3. Make sure the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
4. The mixture should be light and airy.
5. Retrieve the muffin pan with your bases from the refrigerator and pour the cream cheese mixture over the top. Smooth the top with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
6. Place one peach segment on each mini cheesecake, cover with plastic wrap and place it back in the refrigerator. Allow the cheesecake to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
7. Once the cheesecakes are set, remove them from the refrigerator. Carefully remove the little cheesecakes from the muffin pan. Garnish with fresh yoghurt, or cream and any other desired toppings.
8. Serve chilled. Enjoy the delightful No Bake Peach Ice Tea Protein Cheesecake!
Recipe makes 12
Calories – 194
Carbs – 9g
Protein – 11g
Fat – 13g