WOW Pina Colada Protein Cheesecake!! This recipe is a twist on the traditional cheesecake flavours and brings you the flavours of the tropics! 🌴
We love our Pina Colada flavoured Protein Water, but we especially love how easy it can transform your recipes into flavoursome creations. Add our Tasteless Fibre and Tasteless Protein in undetectable to unsure you are hitting your macro goals.
1 cup almond flour
1 scoop Tasteless Fibre by Feel Good Protein
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
100 grams melted butter
1 package light philly cheese
180 grams ricotta
2/3 cup lite sour cream
3/4 cup pineapple pieces
4 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener or your preferred sweetener
3 – 4 Scoops Pina Colada Protein Water by Feel Good Protein
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until well combined and then press into the base of a lined spring form pan.
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 170 for 15 minutes and place to the side and allow to cool.
- This step ensures that the base of your cheesecake will be lovely and firm.
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 160 and get on with making the cheesecake filling now.
- Using a hand or standing mixer mix your philly cheese, ricotta and eggs together until they are light and fluffy.
- Using a stab blender, nutribullet or food processor mix together the pineapple pieces, sour cream, protein powders, sweetener of choice and vanilla extract.
- Once this mixture is smooth add it into the egg, philly cheese and ricotta mix and gently combine.
- Place the filling mixture into your springform pan and bake in your preheated oven for about one hour.
- Turn the oven off and allow it to cool in the oven for about20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to the fridge to chill before serving.
- Top with Puree Mango and Passionfruit if desired or leave plain – it is delicious either way.
14 Serves total
248 Calories Per serve
7 grams carbs
12 grams protein
20 grams fat