These little Valentines Day Donuts on sticks are so cute! 😍 This recipe shows you how you can make something sweet for your loved ones, but won’t blow out your macros!
70 grams of Oat Flour
80 grams of Gluten Free flour
5 scoops of Tasteless Protein
2 teaspoon vanilla (Vanilla bean paste)
4 tablespoons plain vanilla yoghurt
2 teaspoon baking powder
70 grams of sugar substitute or sugar depending on your macro requirements
(Icing if desired)
3 Teaspoons of your favourite Pure Botany Powder if looking for natural colouring or colour as desired with food colouring.
1 cup of Lakanto Icing Powder or Icing Sugar.
- Preheat donut maker.
- Put rolled oats into your NutriBullet and blend until smooth and like a flour consistency.
- Add the dry ingredients into a bowl, then add the vanilla, yoghurt and the eggs.
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Cook in donut maker for 2-3 minutes ( the donut maker pictured is a mini donut maker and 3 minutes was perfect.
- This step is optional – We use ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Icing Powder, 3 teaspoons of Pure Botany Purveyor Raspberry powder and enough hot water to make a red glaze and we repeat this process but without any other flavours so that we also have a white glaze.
- Dip your donuts in sprinkles if desired to make beautiful Valentine’s Day treats that everyone will love.
Makes 36 mini donuts
Carbs 3 grams / Protein 3.5 grams / Fat 0.83
Calories in total 32.7