Supercharge your day with our Raspberry Smoothie With Tasteless Probiotics. Packed with all the goodness from the raspberry, coconut water and greek yoghurt, combined with our Feel Good Protein products – it’s the best way to fuel your body and make your gut happy first thing in the morning. Feel free to swap out the greek yoghurt with a dairy free alternative and add spinach or kale for an extra boost of nutrient, if you wish. Let’s get blending!
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 tablespoon Raspberry Protein Water by Feel Good Protein
1 scoop Tasteless Probiotics by Feel Good Protein
½ cup coconut water
2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
Strawberries (optional for extra flavour)
1. First thing in a blender, add the frozen raspberries, Tasteless Protein, Raspberry Protein Water, Tasteless Probiotics, all by Feel Good Protein, along with coconut water and Greek yoghurt.
2. Then, blend on high speed until all the ingredients are well combined and you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
3. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more coconut water or Raspberry Protein Water to thin it out. If it’s too thin, add a few ice cubes or more frozen raspberries to thicken it up.
4. Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or tartness by adding a sweetener like honey or a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
5. Once the desired consistency and taste are achieved, pour the smoothie into a glass or a to-go cup.
6. You can garnish the smoothie with a few fresh raspberries or a sprinkle of chia seeds for an added touch of yum. We personally love a fresh strawberry as a garnish and to eat!
7. Serve and enjoy your Raspberry Smoothie With Tasteless Probiotics immediately.
This makes for 3 servings. Per serve:
Calories – 101
Carbs – 8g
Protein – 14g
Fat – 2g