We love a good casserole! Especially when when it requires minimum effort. This delicious slow cooker Beef & Peanut Casserole is simple to prepare and will warm you up when the weather gets cooler.
600 mls water
500 gram jar passata
4 Scoops Tasteless Protein
6 tbsp peanut powder (PPB)
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp pepper
1 teaspoon chicken salt
800 grams casserole beef cubed
1 onion peeled and finely diced
2 red capsicums, deseeded and sliced
2 stalks celery
250g Apple Sauce (optional)
- Mix all peanut sauce ingredients together into your casserole dish or slow cooker.
- Add spray oil to frying pan over medium heat and brown the meat on all sides in batches. Add the browned meat into the slow cooker or to your casserole dish.
- Add the onion, carrot and capsicums into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the peanut butter sauce, mix well and cook on high for 4 hours in slow cooker or 160 for 5 hours in the oven
- Check after 4 hrs, and if you need a little more time then cook for a further hour if required.
Macros Per 100 grams
Carbs 3.5 grams
Fat 9.3 grams
Protein 12.2 grams