Our Easy Peazy High Protein Pizza is a great and delicious way to boost your daily protein intake. Regardless of your skill level in the kitchen, this pizza recipe is for everyone. It’s super easy to make and you can mix and match the toppings to suit your taste and macro goals.
Low Carb Pizza Base (COLES)
1/2 cup of your favourite sauce topping we use a mix of BBQ and Tomato
3 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
2 tablespoons Cashew Parm Cheez
135 grams of Shredded Chicken
½ cup Spinach
½ a Red onion
Half an avocado
½ cup grated Cheese
1. First, pre-heat your oven to 180C.
2. Pour ½ a cup of your sauce topping into a bowl and add 3 scoops of Tasteless by Feel Good Protein.
3. Mix well and pour over the base of the pizza.
4. Then, spread the topping ingredients over the base of the pizza.
5. Bake in your pre–heated oven until your desired level of delicious cheesy melted goodness is achieved.
5. Finally, serve the Easy Peazy High Protein Pizza immediately and enjoy!
Make for 8 slices. Each slice:
Calories – 190
Carbs – 21g
Protein – 16g
Fat – 6g