Our Feel Good Choc Cheesecake Bites are made for those with smaller tummy or just about anyone who craves for bite-sized snacks. Beautifully smooth and yummy, these chocolatey and creamy goodness are perfect if you are on a puree food stage post bariatric surgery. And of course they are simple to make and packed with lots of protein!
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons unsweetened Coco Powder
4 scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup brown sugar
Fresh berries or your favourite toppings for garnish (optional)
1. Firstly in a medium-sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Greek yogurt, Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein, brown sugar, and vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Note: If you prefer a crust for your cheesecake bites, take some digestive biscuits and divide them evenly into your mini silicone mold. Press the crumbs down slightly to form a base.
2. We like to then pour our mixture into a jug to allow for easy pouring into mini silicone cupcake molds that we have sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Place the silicone tray into a water bath and bake for 30 – 35 minutes in a 160C oven.
4. Once you remove the cheesecakes from the oven, refrigerate the cheesecake bites for at least 2 hours.
5. Lastly, remove them from the silicone moulds and serve chilled to best enjoy these guilt-free, protein-packed Cheesecake Bites as a dessert or snack.
Note: If you like, you can add a hint of lemon zest or mix in some melted dark chocolate. Feel free to experiment with different flavours or variations.
Recipe makes 15 Mini Cheesecake Bites (individual weight 41 grams). Each bite:
Fat – 2g
Calories – 62