Adding Tasteless Protein into your baking is such an easy way to increase the protein in your meals.
You’ve got to try these healthy Protein Banana Muffins! Chuck them in a lunch box for later, or enjoy as an afternoon treat.
2 1/4 cups almond flour (or flour of your preference)
3 scoops of Tasteless Protein
1 tsp. bicarb soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar free choc clips
1/4 cup chopped almonds (optional)
3 ripe medium bananas, mashed
3 eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp. honey or No Sugar Maple Syrup
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- Line 12 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a big bowl, mash bananas and then add eggs and stir to combine.
- Mix in honey, yogurt, and vanilla and then stir until combined.
- In a separate smaller bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients in the larger bowl.
- Stir and then add chopped nuts.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the centre of each muffin is mostly set and a toothpick comes out cleanly.
Keep in a sealed container in the fridge or double bag and freeze – eat within one month of freezing.
Calories per serve 255
Protein 12 grams
Carbs 16.5 grams
Fat 17.5 grams