Consider your lunch or dinner sorted with our Pumpkin Ricotta Wraps – a seriously yummy dish topped with melted cheese. Pair these wraps with any of our delicious salad recipes or side dishes which will perfectly complement the rich, flavourful taste of the filling of the wraps. And talk about the filling – it’s packed with protein and can be pureed for the soft food stage if you have undergone surgery as well.
1/2 bunch basil
1/2 cup cooked mashed pumpkin*
375 grams Lite Ricotta
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
1 teaspoon Chicken Stock
1/2 cup Mozzarella, Parmesan & Cheddar Blend from Woolworths for mixture and 1/3 cup to sprinkle on top for baking
4 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
2 teaspoons Pimp My Salad Cashew Parm Cheez
1/2 cup Almond Flour
Mountain Bread Rice Wraps
* Before starting the recipe, pre-cook the pumpkin cubes (store bought) using the oven. Once they’re out of the oven, mesh them to fit into 1/2 cup (small bowl).
1. Firstly, preheat oven to 180C and grease a lasagne dish
2. Finely chop half a bunch of fresh basil
3. Next, peel, cook and then mash one and a half cups of pumpkin. Set aside to cool.
4. Add 375 grams of Lite Ricotta to a bowl.
5. To the ricotta add mixed herbs, chicken stock, 1/2 cup Mozzarella, Parmesan & Cheddar Blend. Add in 4 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein and 2 teaspoons of Pimp My Salad Cashew Parm Cheez and mix well.
6. At this point we like to add in 1/2 cup Almond Flour and half the fresh basil that was finely chopped and mix again.
7. Lay out one mountain bread wrap inside the lasagne dish and place the pumpkin ricotta filling along one edge and then roll the wrap up. Repeat this process until all the filling is used up.
8. Top the wraps with extra Cheese Blend and then bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden! Now it’s time to dig in to the Pumpkin Ricotta Wraps.
Macros Per Wrap
Calories – 233
Carbs – 19g
Protein – 18g
Fat – 10g
Total servings: 8 (each serve weights 144g)