Our Zucchini Bacon Mini Bites are the perfect option for snacking or for lunch. If you have a smaller tummy, these mini bites are highly nutritious and are infused with loads of protein to fill up your body quickly. What we love about these cute size-bites are how convenient and easy they are to carry around, so now you can have your protein intake on the go.
1 large Zucchini grated
3 rounds of bacon finely diced
2 Tbsp Pimp My Salad Parm Cheez
2 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
4 large eggs
2 Scoops Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein
1 Cup Self Raising Flour (regular or gluten free)
Black pepper to taste
1/3 cup apple sauce
6 tbsp vegetable oil
½ cup Cheddar Cheese
1. First, pre-heat oven to 170C.
2. Grate one large zucchini and place it into a large bowl.
3. To the bowl add chopped Bacon, Parm Cheez, Mixed Herbs, Tasteless Whey by Feel Good Protein, Self-Raising Flour and Black Pepper and give it a mix.
4. Crack 4 eggs into a separate bowl and then pour them into the mixture and stir thoroughly until well combined.
5. Add in the apple sauce and vegetable oil and mix again.
6. Spoon mixture into a silicone tray and sprinkle the tops with grated cheese.
7. Bake for approximately 14-16 mins.
8. Remove from oven and enjoy the Zucchini Bacon Mini Bites.
Makes 24 Mini Bites
Per mini bite:
Calories – 68
Carbs – 2g
Protein – 2g
Fat – 6g