Our Black Cherry & Choc Protein Balls recipe is a fantastic way to make use of the Feel Good Shake and Water Drops (Instead of in a shake or drink all the time). Packed with protein and rich flavours, these bite-sized balls are so easy to make, store well in the fridge and are perfect for tiny tummies. Get your protein fix and sweet tooth satisfied in just one or several delicious mouthfuls.
1 Chocolate Feel Good Shake by Feel Good Protein
2 Scoops Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
1/3 cup Almond meal
4 Weet bix (gluten free can be used)
100-130ml water (this amount will vary and will be less if you are using a food processor – start off with 60 mls and slowly add until you achieve a texture that comes together as a ball)
1 tablespoon unsweetened Coco Powder
Black Cherry Water Drops by Vital Zing (10 – 20 drops. Adjust to your personal taste)
1. First, wash your hands very well.
2. In a large bowl, place all of the dry ingredients.
3. Place between 10 and 20 drops of Vital Zing Black Cherry into your jug of water and pour the mixture over your dry ingredients.
4. Then, stir until everything is well combined and the mixture becomes a crumbly texture that will hold together in your hand.
5. Using your hands, create balls that are about the size of a tablespoon. (we made 10 balls from our mixture)
6. Optional: You can eat the Black Cherry & Choc Protein Balls as they are (uncoated). Otherwise, roll them in coconut or dip them in sugar free chocolate for a lovely looking finish!
Makes for 10 protein balls.
Without coating, each ball:
Protein – 7g
Fat – 2g
Carbs – 7g
Calories – 76