Serve our Brain Protein Gummies to your friends & families this Halloween. Not only they look & taste phenomenal, the amount of protein and nutrition in these brain gummies are scary good! They are dead-set easy to make and no doubt will help get the party started. And if you like to creepin’ it real, it’s a no brainer to pair these brains with our Eyeball Jelly Cups for extra Halloween fun & yum!
100 mls of boiling Wild Raspberry Feel Good Protein Jelly liquid
2 heaped teaspoons edible gelatine
2 scoops Tasteless Protein for Kids by Feel Good Protein
½ cup frozen raspberries
½ cup Coles plain vanilla yoghurt
Olive Oil Spray
- Firstly into 100 mls of boiling hot Wild Raspberry Feel Good Protein Jelly add edible gelatine and mix until totally combined.
- On this mixture, add frozen raspberries and mash down until mostly combined but it is okay to leave a few little chunks.
- Then, add in the vanilla yoghurt and and mix.
- Add in the Tasteless Protein for Kids by Feel Good Protein and mix again until everything is combined.
- Next, spray your brain moulds with olive oil spray (brain moulds are available at most discount stores or online)
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Finally, flip the mould, top it with raspberry sauce and serve these scary good Brain Protein Gummies to your fiends!
Made 4 brains, weighing 61g each
Macros per braaaain:
Carbs – 6g
Protein – 13g
Fat – 1g