Our Raspberry Cheesecake Rice Bites might be what you need if you’re looking for a sweet treat that packs a protein punch and is simple to make. You can serve these either by coating them with chocolate or without – this will help tone down and adjust the sweetness level to your liking. Either way, it will be just as delightful and satisfying.
3 scoops of Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein
125 grams Lite Cream Cheese
½ punnet fresh raspberries
1 Tbsp Truvia for Baking – Icing
One bag Table of Plenty Mini Rice Cakes – Triple Berry Yoghurt
140 grams Choc Chips (Noshu if desired)
¼ cup Almond Milk
Optional Chocolate Coating
1. Firstly, place Lite Sour Cream in a bowl and add to it the Truvia for Baking Icing mixture.
2. Pour in the Tasteless Protein by Feel Good Protein.
3. Then, lightly mix until all the ingredients have had a change to come together.
4. Pour in ½ a punnet of gorgeously ripe raspberries. We used fresh. If you are using frozen just ensure that they have a chance to defrost a little before adding them to your other ingredients.
5. Give everything another mix and set aside. It is important to avoid over-mixing at this point and the finished bites will look so much nicer when there are little chunks of raspberry still visible.
6. Next, open your bag of Table of Plenty Mini Rice Cakes and place half on a tray then spoon the mixture onto them, placing another Mini Rice Cake on top to finish.
7. Place your Raspberry Cheesecake Rice Bites into the freezer to harden up before serving.
The next 2 steps are optional. Read on if you like to coat the Raspberry Cheesecake Rice Bites with chocolate.
8. While waiting for your Raspberry Cheesecake Rice Bites to harden up, melt your chocolate and add in some almond milk until a texture appropriate for dunking is achieved. Note: Feel free to choose what type of chocolate to melt. This recipe uses a no sugar chocolate, Noshu, for those who prefer a low-carbs option. You can coat your bites completely, or in half. The choice is up to you.
9. Lastly, return the bites to the freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate is set and then devour them. These never last for long, enjoy!
Macros Per Bite (Without Chocolate)
Calories – 75
Carbs – 5 grams
Protein – 6 grams
Fat – 3 grams
(Recipe makes 9 in total)