Change the way you enjoy a wrap with our Spinach Protein Wrap. Just like the regular wraps you buy from supermarket, but with a healthy twist – this one is high in protein and very low in carbs, but still tastes fantastic! And we love how these wraps are very customisable. You can adjust the size to however big or small you want the wrap to be and swap the ingredients around to suit your taste buds and macro goals.
- First thing, add 4 eggs to your blending cup or food processor.
- Scoop in the Tasteless Protein by Feel Good and 1 tablespoon of Self Raising Flour as well as 1 teaspoon Smokey Mingle Seasoning.
- Blend all the ingredients together until you have an incredibly smooth and fluffy batter.
- Next, move over to your stove top and pre-heat your pan being sure to spray it with a cooking spray of your choice.
- Once your pan is hot, add your wrap batter.
- Pour the mixture in like you would do for a pancake. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
- Wait until bubbles form across the surface of the wrap and then flip it over and cook for an additional minute
- Lastly, remove the Spinach Protein Wrap from the pan and set it aside. Make the rest of your wraps until all the mixture is used up.
We make 3 full size wraps from this mixture. Per wrap:
Calories – 137
Carbs – 1g
Protein – 18g
Fat – 7g